Image Map

Monday, July 8, 2013

bridgeBOX



I stumbled upon this nifty little monthly subscription when The Lauren Elizabeth blog posted about receiving her first box.  I love handwritten notes..I love writing and receiving them.  So, when Lauren shared bridgeBOX with her readers I knew it was something I had to check out for myself.

bridgeBOX is a monthly stationery subscription box on Etsy.  The owner, Heather, wants to encourage all of us to send more snail mail and bridge the gap between inbox and mailbox.

You can either purchase one month at a time for $10.00 + $3.00 s&h
or for three months at a time for $28.00 + $9.00 s&h

Purchase your box by the 15th of each month
Boxes will be shipped by the 24th of each month
Each box will include stationery with a retail value of at least $15.00


Check out my June bridgeBOX...
















The presentation was adorable






I received a set of 8 ikat personalized note cards with envelopes
Who doesn't love personalized stationery!?






A set of 8 fox note cards with envelopes
These are so cute!





Gold dipped tamarind pencil.
This is different, and definitely something I would have never purchased for myself, but I think it's pretty cool...I'm diggin' it, and it was a nice surprise to have in my box.





All of these items, as well as any items that would be in your box are available on Etsy
All of my items have a total retail value of $19.00

Be sure to check out bridgeBOX and let me know what you think!!

Thanks for stopping by...



xo
Carrie




No comments:

Post a Comment