Image Map

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Grilled Balsamic Vinegar Flank Steak



I originally found this recipe from "Point-less" Meals on Pinterest.  I made minor changes to her recipe by eliminating the additional salt and pepper. The few ingredients this recipe calls for will add plenty of flavor without the need for additional spices...in my opinion. Generally I turn my nose up at the sight, or smell of balsamic vinegar, so I was reluctant to try this...but it really was deelicious, and super simple. 

It's the perfect recipe for your summer grilling...

Ingredients
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
1 garlic clove, minced
1 pound flank steak





Directions
Combine the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, dark brown sugar, and garlic in a large Ziploc bag.  Add steak, turn to coat and massage all of the ingredients into the meat for a minute or two.  Marinate for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.  Grill until desired doneness.  Let stand and cover loosely with foil for 10 minutes before cutting into strips.





Serves 4

It really is that simple. Another change I made is that I added two cloves of garlic, but that is totally up to you.  I have a love, love relationship with fresh garlic.  

I would love to hear how this turned out for you.

Enjoy,
Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment