Image Map

Friday, August 31, 2012

High Five for Friday



This was the longest week ever...I'm fairly certain that I say that every week, but this week I mean it...as opposed to not really meaning it any other week?  You know what I mean...(and yes, I'm pretty much talking to myself...) I'm so glad it's Friday and that a bottle of wine was chilling for me when I got home!  Thank goodness for three day weekends, even though I will still be working over the weekend..I can pace myself to not go 972 miles a minute like I did during the week.


The clouds were amazing at 5:45 in the morning on Thursday...One gigantic cloud and a beautiful sunrise peeking behind it.  I love waking up to this each morning and watching the birds play and the rabbits bounce around on my run. Definitely the best way to start off my day!

This is blurry because it's a semi-action shot...









I stopped in Target yesterday, and got a few new dresses and this gorgeous red polish.  The color is Red Carpet by Revlon Colorstay.  It's a really pretty bright red, rather than a deep red.  Does that even make sense?






This kid continues to crack me up on a daily basis.  Lately...no matter where we go, or what we are listening to he breaks out with the air drums...yes, I said air drums.  It is becoming annoying.  That's an awful thing to say, but seriously...it's annoying.  I can't help but laugh when he does it because it is really cute and super funny, but he does it to every song...I mean that literally.  I even changed the songs on purpose to see if he did it...and HE DID!!  Air drumming to all sorts of music from Alice in Chains, to Miley Cyrus to Korn to Gym Class Heroes.  The kid can rock some air drums..he puts my air guitar skills to shame..






I got this dress at Target this week....Have you been to Target lately?  They are having a humongous sale..like 50-70% off.  Of course, this dress wasn't on sale (sorry), but still...check out their sale!!  This dress is super cute...I tried it on at home with my Gap jean jacket...so cute...with some wedges...some brown knee boots...even my navy Toms looked adorbs with it!  Right now they are having a buy one get one half off sale on women's boots!!  





HENRY IS HERE!!!

Six weeks early this little guy decided to make his grand entrance...while his Daddy was tdy in California, and his Mommy was all alone and scared....he came!!  I am so proud of Nicole...she was amazing, brave, and totally scared me to death at the same time!  She drove herself to the hospital very early Wednesday morning and then hours later Henry was born!!!  She is a super hero, and what a story it will be to tell Henry when he gets older!!  He is absolutely perfect weighing 4 lbs 11 oz and 18.5 inches long.  I can't to meet the little guy and kiss his sweet little face!!





This week I registered for The Color Run in Memphis this fall..  I couldn't let this pass by another year without me going!!  I signed up on a team with Kyle's cousin and her friend...so we'll be hanging out in Memphis with them and getting our color on!!  I'm super pumped for this one!!








This is where Winston likes to lay while I'm cooking dinner...he just stares at me...watching my every move, then falls asleep..Love him!!!







Thanks so much for reading H54F!!  I hope you all have an amazing, fun, and safe three day weekend!!  Do something awesome for yourself...or better yet..for someone else!!  :)



xo
Carrie





No comments:

Post a Comment