Image Map

Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five for Friday



Friday has arrived....I surrender...I surrender!!  I had such a good week...actually, it is probably the best week I've had in a while, but I am sooooooo sleepy.  I literally fell out of the bed this morning..I guess that's what you would call it?  I got up around 4:00, and then went to lay back down.  I misjudged where I was going and instead of landing on the bed I landed on the floor with one leg on the bed.  You've done that before...right?  It scared me to death, and it kind of hurt a little lot! Just another reason why I am happy for this week to end. I am barely holding my eyes open right now...my lids are h.e.a.v.y....  I am fo sho going to sleep in tomorrow, and I might even have a little napadoodle!!!



I picked this cute bottle of Essie polish up at Walgreen's..Island Hopping is the color
 (and also what I would like to be doing right now)
It has more of a light purplish/plum tone than the picture shows.  It's very simple...not too flashy.







I went to my Mother-in Law's for a few hours one afternoon while my guys were there building some stuff...   She always has the best treats on her counter...I raided the Twizzler jar.
I swear she has a never ending supply of them...







My hair felt extremely dry this week..and a little crunchy...the worst part about it is that it looked dry.  I was seriously embarrassed for my hair.. With all of the product I put in it, plus the heat damage from the hair tools I use, and then add the heat and humidity..my hair is in major despair...it needs a rest.  While in Walgreen's I picked up this Dove deep conditioning mask.  It really softened my hair, and added a lot of moisture.  Exactly what I needed!



Summer break is officially over...the kids started school this week.

(insert flailing arms and legs here) 

 Half a day Wednesday, off yesterday, and full speed ahead today...I am exhausted.  Being the Mom of a school aged kid is a lot of work.  Moms enjoy summer breaks too...During the summer I set my alarm for 7:00 A.M, but during the school year I wake up at 5:15 A.M.  

*yawn*

Thank goodness I'm not the student anymore...I would for sure get written up for falling asleep in class..
I hope all of the kids, and my teacher friends have an amazing year!!







My earring board is finally filling up...
I dig it!





We celebrated Winston's 8th birthday this week.  It's hard to believe I've had him for 8 years.  I hope and I pray that I have him for 8 more!!
I just love this boy to pieces!






All three boys dressed up in their tie dyed threads.
I have three party animals on my hands...they're a rowdy bunch!  
I had to cut them off after 2 bones.





He knew it was his day...it's he's kind of a big deal around here...






That's all folks...
Short and sweet this week...this girl needs some serious zzzzz's!
Thanks for stopping by to read The Way I See it..

I hope you guys have one of the best weekends ever!!



xo
Carrie


1 comment: