Image Map

Friday, April 5, 2013

High Five for Friday


Happy Happy Friday!

Here are the highlights from my week...

I did The Color Run with my people...Two of my girlfriends, my Mother-in-Law and my Aunt-in-Law.  We had a blast.  I love this run because it's just a fun run...they call it the "happiest 5k on earth" and it pretty much is!  Brittney and I ran together the entire time and had so much fun giggling, people watching, and getting our color on.  I loved doing this run last year so I was like jump up and down excited the whole week leading up to doing it with my peeps.









Next weekend I am doing this run for, and also with, my cousin Lynn.  She is amazing and has been an inspiration the last several months while undergoing chemo treatments. Come out and run with me, or walk with Lynn...you still have time to register..  I know it would mean so much to her to see some familiar faces.

Cancer sucks!!







Insurgent was the longest, and the best book ever...I read for eight hours straight over the weekend and couldn't put it down.  The ending was so intense that my heart starting beating out of my chest and I read the last few pages too quickly because I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen..I ended up re-reading the end of it the next morning.  I already miss my favorite guy in the book, and I can't wait for the third one to come out in the Fall. Have you read it?  You should!






The next tril we are reading in our little Tennessee to Ohio book club is "Matched" I just got it in the mail yesterday, and haven't even taken it out of the box yet.  I have no idea what it's about, but Marcie said it's great, and she's already finished so it must be a good one!






My throw back Thursday picture this week is of my middle school/high school friend Meridith and I.  Her family lived on a horse farm, and they went to all the big horse shows. We always had so much fun at the shows, and I loved to see her get dressed up and ride on those big beautiful, majestic horses.  She was a natural!  This picture was taken in our hometown where we were asked to present the awards at a show.  Meridith passed away several years ago, so I'm glad that I have pictures like these to remember all the fun times we had together.  I was in 11th grade here, and she was in 10th.  I don't know why my legs don't look as long now as they did back then...hmmm.  





Several months back I received a sample of Vasanti, Brighten Up in my birchbox.  It's an exfoliate for your face, and it's pretty much the bees knees.  I have only used Arbonne products on my face for the last 8 years, and a few years ago they stopped making their facial exfoliate, so I thought I would give this a try.  It is 99% organic...it contains micro crystals, aloe, coconut oil, vitamin B and E.  It reduces fine lines and wrinkles, evens out your skin tone, and to top it all off it makes your skin feel super soft.  It's good stuff, and inexpensive.




My buddy is finally here!!!  
This is going to be one fun weekend!!!




Thanks for stopping by to read H54F...
I hope your weekend is filled with a ton of amazing things!!


xo
Carrie



No comments:

Post a Comment