Image Map

Friday, January 25, 2013

High Five for Friday



Happy Friday!

Here are the highlights from my week....

I can officially start counting down the next 14 days until my girl trip (so excited!!)
seriously.cannot.wait!!


I finally put my mixer decal on my plain ol' mixer...





I'm pretty much diggin' it!!
I got the decal on Etsy from A Mustard Seed Dream.  You can order just about any color vinyl or design you would like, for just about anything you can think of. 






Here lately I have been pinning/setting my curls, which helps them to last all day.  It is seriously simple, and thanks to Kate at The Small Things Blog you too can learn how. 

 I pin each curl right after releasing it from the curling iron..while it is still hot, and I keep the pins in my hair until after my makeup is on, and I'm dressed.  Putting the final touches on my hair right before I walk out the door.  You can check out Kate's how-to tutorial here. It works, it works, it really, really works!





Last weekend I went out with one of my girlfriends to celebrate her bday.  We went to a newish martini bar downtown.  Super cute little place on the corner of Franklin Street called Cloud 9. If you live in the area, or plan to visit you've gotta check it out (don't forget to invite me to tag along.) They have delicious food, can make just about any martini you can dream up, have an amazing wine list (I can say that because they have my favorite, which is hard to find around here by the glass) as well as your liquors and beer. 






For the past few weeks I have jumped on the throw back Thursday bandwagon on Instagram.  Are you following me?  If not, you should.  You can click my account .. here or over/up there --->  So, anyway my tbt picture was so cute that I wanted to share on the blog.  This is my big sister and I forever many years ago.  I think it's funny/cute that I have that same exact posture, body language and smile still to this day.
 Not sure what why I'm wearing the band-aid, I probably got bit by my dog...?




We are finally getting an H&M...in Nashville..this summer!  I'm pretty sure that is/will be the only H&M in the state of Tennessee.  Hallelujah...I cannot wait!! 





So, did you hear that NKOTB and Boyz II Men are going on tour?  Together!  Yerp!  I think I have died and gone to 8th grade heaven! 




Such a lovely, fiery sunset last night...I took this picture from my back door.  





I love being snuggled up with Brodie by the fire...The perfect way to end my week.





How was your week?
Hope your weekend is amazing!


xo
Carrie




No comments:

Post a Comment